Credit application to South East Total Service
, its subsidiaries or affiliates from my/our firm (for commercial customers only):
- I/We authorize you to contact consumer credit reporting agencies, all bank, credit and trade references herein to verify our credit standing with them and authorize them to release said information to you.
- Invoices past-due 30 days are subject to an interest rate of two percent per month (24 percent per year) on any balance not paid in full upon completion of work.
- The customer agrees to pay a service charge of $35 for any check not honored by the drawee for any reason.
- If South East Total Service refers your account to an attorney or collection agency, customer agrees to pay South East Total Service the sum of $150 in addition to any other sum owed under the terms of the agreement.
- If South East Total Service brings any type of legal action against the customer to enforce any of its rights under this agreement or to collect any amount showing under this agreement, the customer agrees to pay South East Total Service attorney's fees, which in any event, the parties agree shall be no less than $300. In addition, the customer agrees to pay any court costs incurred by South East Total Service with regard to said legal action.
- The customer acknowledges that the price quoted is only an estimate and that unforeseen problems may be discovered once work is commenced. Should South East Total Service encounter, during the process of the work, subsurface or latent physical conditions at the site of an unusual nature, differing materially from those ordinarily encountered and generally recognized inherent in work of the character provided for in this agreement, customer agrees to pay for any additional work not herein contemplated that may be necessary to complete the work provided for in this agreement. If the customer advises South East Total Service not to perform such additional work, the customer agrees to pay the original estimate price in full, and South East Total Service shall have no further obligations under this agreement.
- No assignment of this agreement or of any duty or obligation shall be made in whole or in part by the customer without written consent of South East Total Service.
- This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Tennessee.